2005 Sea Ray 58 ft 550 Sedan Bridge First Light
With her bold styling, solid performance, and spacious three stateroom accommodations, the Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge went a long way toward defining luxury in the American sportboat market during her production years. Everything about the 550 seems big, from the expansive salon with facing leather sofas and cherry wood cabinets to the spacious flybridge with standard fiberglass hardtop and seating for a small crowd. A gourmet galley (with Sub-Zero refrigeration) is forward of the salon, opposite a wraparound dinette with storage below. On the lower level, the 550's opulent full-beam master stateroom features twin end tables and tons of storage. A spacious VIP stateroom forward contains a queen bed, and the second guest stateroom has angled bunk beds. Additional features of the 550 Sedan Bridge include flybridge air conditioning, standard bow thruster, built-in cockpit seating, extended swim platform with hydraulic lift, and a state of the art entertainment system. An excellent performer for a big American motoryacht, she'll cruise at 24 knots with 800hp MAN diesels (30 top).
Over $140,000 in recent upgrades and all services current:
- State of the art Raymarine multi-function color radar chart displays
- High definition digital color 4kw Radar
- Flir Thermal Night Vision Technology
- All components and 2 x separate transducers are interfaced via Raymarine network, Bluetooth, and ethernet technology
- AIS Vessel Registration
- Sirius XM Weather fully operational and interfaced with Raymarine autopilot/ Bluetooth system
- A/C System
- Head Systems
- Water Systems
- NEW Bridge and Cockpit Enclosures
- NEW Ocean LED Midnight Blue Speakers
- All NEW Samsung HD Flat Screen TVs
- NEW Sunbrella Yacht Collection Custom Aft Cockpit Seating and Forward Sunpads
- NEW Custom Infinity "Luxury Linen" Woven Cockpit and Bridge Arrest
- NEW Sunbrella Salon Carpet Runners
- And much, much more…
Over $40,000 in recent engine services:
- NEW Heat Exchangers
- Rebuilt Racor Filters
Turnkey and ready to cruise!
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.